Trinity left her home state of Minnesota and relocated to Seattle, WA, where she currently lives with her husband and daughter. She loves living near the mountains and ocean but is still trying to get used to all of the Pacific Northwest rain. Trinity has a degree in Graphic Design and over 15 years experience designing websites and doing print work. Prior to joining The Modern Firm, Trinity worked as a senior designer/associate art director at a large publishing company and a web designer at a national internet company.
As the lead designer for The Modern Firm, Trinity enjoys coming up with new designs to meet the client's needs. She also keeps sites up-to-date with current design and color trends. Trinity enjoys seeing the finished product once the design elements and copy are in place.
When Trinity isn't designing law firm websites, she loves traveling with her family and spending time outdoors camping, hiking and biking. She also enjoys gardening, sewing, cooking and photography.
What You May Not Know
- Was voted “Nicest Hair” her senior year in high school (in the 80s)
- Shares the same birthday as her daughter
- Is a Girl Scout troop leader and a Cookie Mom
- Volunteers as an Art Docent at her daughter’s elementary school
- Loves Mexican Food
- Secretly wishes she knew how to surf (the ocean, not the web)