Kristin Lay, J.D.
Kristin holds a J.D. from The University of Toledo College of Law and practiced with a small firm prior to joining The Modern Firm. Her background in law gives her a strong understanding of the unique needs of attorneys and how to best market their services to prospective clients. Kristin resides in Toledo, Ohio.
Kristin’s main role at The Modern Firm is to ensure you have an awesome experience with us from start to finish. Generally, she will be the first team member you’ll chat with when you express an interest in our services. She educates our prospective clients on the design process and ensures we’re a good match for one another. Kristin also has a strong background in assisting attorneys to manage their online identities and optimize their websites for better search results. So, she's a great resource with regard to thinking through the goals for a new website.
When you decide to move forward with us, she introduces you to the creative team that handles the project's design, content, and online marketing aspects. Because customer service is of utmost importance to us, she’ll check in during the design process to make sure the project is on track and in line with your expectations.
When Kristin isn’t chatting with our clients, you’re likely to find her walking her two dogs and taking advantage of the many nature preserves and parks located within her community.
What You May Not Know
- Is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and the Northern District of Ohio.
- Hates driving, but is the best backseat driver EVER (Just ask family and friends!).
- Finds that good days/bad days go hand in hand with good hair days/bad hair days.
- Is a regular at morning CrossFit and barbell classes.
- Adopted two adorable Beagle mix puppies and isn’t even a little embarrassed about the number of photographs she takes of them.