When a law firm wants a new website what they're really asking for help with their marketing and online image. Whether the site is just for validation, or part of a complex client generation strategy, they want to be quickly found, make a great impression and be easy to reach.
Custom Websites Without Reinventing The Wheel
Successful websites are a combination of design, content, imagery, functionality, coding, visibility and device compatibility. Individual goals vary, but each of these components is vital and complicated. Just like there's no such thing as a "simple contract" there's no such thing as a "simple website."
Savvy law firms pour years of collective experience into document templates like estate plans, leases and employment agreements. This gives their clients better value and accumulated wisdom. In the same vein, we have created a website code framework because certain behind-the-scenes parts of websites are all the same. Most developers won't tell you this because they enjoy making money on the easy stuff.
View Our Inventory of Design Ideas
Our process and our framework enable us to focus our expertise on the hard stuff, the unique and challenging parts of a project that matter the most.... design, content and visibility. Everything else we make as efficient, accurate and cost effective as possible using our framework and project management systems.
Unique To Every Website
- In-depth intake interview - We explore the firm's services, history, clientele, branding, messaging, marketing goals, content and design in a fun yet intense phone conference.
- Customized design and layout - Every visual detail is fit to the law firm.
- Professional copywriting - Our team of attorney copywriters can expertly craft the key pages for any law firm website.
- Logo design (optional) - Establish a consistent and professional look across all firm collateral.
- Unique attorney, staff and practice area layouts - Custom layouts of these important pages make them more appealing.
- Interactive design reviews - We'll collaborate directly by phone, web, email and live chat to ensure accurate feedback and communication.
- Incorporation of existing content - We will edit and advise on any existing content supplied by the client.
- On-page optimization of content - We will research keywords for marketing and optimize page content, titles, links, meta data and headings to start achieving the firm's visibility goals.
- Google+ Local Page Setup - This displays a law firm's name, address and phone number right in Google Search results and Google maps.
- Training on website usage - Upon launch we will perform an interactive training session with the firm.
- Training on reading analytics reports - After a month of data is collected, we'll train the firm on how to access, read and interpret website visitor data.
Features Made More Efficient By Our Framework and Processes
- Responsive coding for mobile devices - Our sites work on every reasonably modern smartphone, tablet and computer, all 40,000+ screen size, operating system and browser combinations.
- WordPress CMS for easy editing - We build our sites on top of the WordPress platform to make editing, publishing and ownership easier for our clients.
- Contact forms - Quickly collect potential client info and receive an email or text message alert.
- Client ownership - Our clients have full ownership and license to the website, it is fully portable.
- Unlimited pages - No page limits, sites can grow infinitely.
- Blog and Firm News - Making additions to the website is as simple as composing an email.
- Attorney and Staff directories - For larger firms we can organize attorneys and staff by name, practice area, job title location and more.
- Testimonials management - Our sophisticated system can link testimonials with attorneys and practice areas to dynamically make those pages more impactful.
- FAQ Database - Share knowledge with clients and cross-link with practice areas to make the website more helpful
- Glossary - Educate clients on important terms and phrases
- Event calendar and RSVPs - Promote seminars or easily showcase past and future engagements
- Video streaming and management - Display videos within pages, compatible with all mobile devices.
- Drop-down menus - Yep, they're included too :-)
- Slide Shows - Dynamically rotate through photos and text
- vCards - With one click, contact information will be downloaded into the user's address book.
- Print style sheets - When a site gets printed it will automatically reformat to cleanly print on paper.
- Mobile device icons - If a site is bookmarked on a mobile device these special icons add extra polish.
- Bookmark icon - Adds the firm logo or unique graphic to the address bar and web browser bookmark folders.
- Social media integration - Connect the firm's social media feeds and easily let your visitors share a page using their own services.
- Interactive Google maps - Live google map and driving direction links from Google, Yahoo and Mapquest.
- Google Analytics - Track website visitors with this free and powerful tool from Google.
Other Things We Can Do
If it can be imagined, we can probably do it, though we tend to shy away from heavy eCommerce and App/Product development. Here are common requests and ideas we've handled.
- Online credit card payment and merchant accounts
- Surveys and collection of client reviews
- Newsletter signup/integration
- Secure client portals and intake forms
Contact Us - Get a Quote