Today we had the pleasure of getting a new law firm website design project off the ground for attorneys Brad Brelinski and Philip Curtis of Curtis, Curtis & Brelinski, P.C. of Jackson. Founded in 1901, the firm was known for many years as Curtis & Curtis, P.C. Now Mr. Brelinski will become a named partner and the firm will undertake an exciting redesign of their internet presence.
The firm will remain in its current Jackson location:
Curtis, Curtis & Brelinski, P.C.
Jackson County Tower Building
120 W. Michigan Avenue
Jackson, MI 49201
Phone: (517) 787-9481